Should you wish to leverage on the subsidies from governmental grants; we can assist you to draft a training plan based on your organization’s people development needs that is align with your business strategy.
This entails a detailed Training needs analysis obtained through a focus group meetings made up of different tiers of your organization. A training plan is drafted and this is used to bridge the performance gaps through a structured training plan.
- Training needs analysis at your site.
- Our consultant will be at your premises as your Human Resource Development Specialist during the contact period.
Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
TNA is the systematic approach towards determining what needs to be done to bridge performance gaps. We will ensure the following when we conduct needs analysis with your organization. Making sure the skill gaps are addressed and match the correct interventions required to meet this need. This approach is take in the delivery of all our training programs.
We strive to:
- Increase the chance of ensuring time and money spent on training is invested wisely.
- Determine the benchmarks to evaluate training.
- Provide a framework to ensure training interventions are aligned with the broad business plan of the organization.