Target Group: Corporate management team, Middle Managers, Civil Servants, Uniform groups such as Prison Officers, Police Officers, Civil Defence Officers and Military Officers.
Program objectives: This is an outbound program with the trappings of adventure and operating in an environment that you are not familiar with. Highly experiential, expedition centered, it utilizes the use of an unknown land terrain and sea expedition for the participants. Challenge your team in the rustic, tranquil island of Bintan, where time has stood still and you will need to depend on your team and your wits to solve challenges that will stretch you physically and cognitively. The key learning outcomes that we will address are as follows;
- Acquire the critical self awareness, through use of psychometric instrument and critical self reflections
- Challenge yourself both physically and cognitively in an environment that is safe and controlled
- Assimilate and practice leadership skills, its application centered on situations, people and the environment
- Be involved in critical self reflection processes gaining insights how operational tasks can be managed, learning lessons from the activities
- Experience the limitations of being just one and harness the value of being in one team
- Use a leadership instrument that will chart your strengths and weaknesses
- Craft a powerful action plan centered on steering your career, family and your individual self
Methodology: This program design is centered on the popular 3 days and 2 nights training program that we developed for the Home Team Academy that was conducted for over 250 officers in 3 years. This adventure learning curriculum has been redesigned using Bintan, as the land expedition site. It entails the need to work as a team, evaluate risks and plan effectively. We have included a sea based expedition and risk assess the entire program. This is one training session that will take you out of your comfort zones in a safe environment. Get in touch with us to find out more.