Target Group: Senior Managers, Project Team, Executive Team, coming together
Program objectives: Participants in this program will have an overview and understanding of the theoretical underpinnings of the researched based behavioural centred qualification tool Belbin. Participants will use the patented online Belbin Team portal to complete their profiles and they will be provided with a detailed report that can include a 360 overview on one’s behavioural preferences at work. You will;
- Discover your tendencies and behaviours preferred in your work environment
- Understanding of the 9 roles researched and defined by Dr. Meredith Belbin
- Understanding of your strengths and weaknesses detailed in the report
- An overview in the 360 report on how you are viewed by your colleagues at work
- Application of the roles described in Belbin through experiential activities detailing work performance
- Application of ownership and taking responsibility whilst working in teams
Group size: 25 to 40 participants
Reports that will detail:
1. Individual Reports with or without observer assessments
2. Processing Self perception inventory and up to 6 observer assessment
- Team role profiling report
- Counseling report
- Personal work style report
- Pie chart of self and observer assessments
- Assessment results in ranked order
- Bar graph of observer assessments
- List of observer assessments
3. Working relationship reports and Team reports
Methodology: Use of the ropes course (optional), experiential activities that includes low elements and unique problem solving activities. Case study, that is real and utilizes issues that are centered on your team.
High performing teams do not come together by chance. The Belbin Team roles is one definitive tool that has been used by MNCs and Senior officers from uniform groups. Unlike other conventional profiling tools, the unique report evaluates the behavioural preference not personality. Moreover, research has shown all 9 roles described by Belbin are critical roles required in a Team based environment mandated for organizational performance.
As an accredited consultant for Belbin Team roles we stand as one of the very few consulting companies based in Singapore who can deliver this program for you. This includes use of the patented Belbin online portal with an option for you to include a 360 degrees overview of your behavioural preferences at work by your colleagues. We are accredited and trained to administer Belbin. Our past participant’s testimonial below details what we did with their senior managers and engineers. Read on here to find our more about Belbin Team roles.
Participant comment ;
Roche Pte Ltd (Singapore), 2016
Dear Ebnu, thank you for the reports (Belbin) and an extremely engaging session. I look forward to future collaborations.
Emma Chew, Head of Finance
Johnson and Johnson Senior leadership Team, 2017 (Strategy planning)
Hi Ebnu, Thank you for all the material and the information that you sent us. And thank you especially for this learning experience we had with you.
J&J Italy, Stefano
Thanks Ebnu, Yes the entire workshop was top shelf and very helpful. Very well done. The participants loved the session today and I’ve heard very positive feedback from everyone. Well done.
J&J Singapore, Bassel Iskandarani
Thanks Ebnu, this training was an eye opener, Wish you lots of luck with the IMs – aim for a complete one.
J&J Finland, Mees Guy