Target Group: Senior Managers, Project Team, and Executive Team members
Crafting the mission
Program objectives: Principles and values are the bedrock of how we relate to different circumstances and trials we face day to day. Likewise the vision and mission statement will provide a direction to all employees who come with varied backgrounds and skill sets. We have assisted organizations to develop and craft vision and mission statement centred on their core business, expectations of the customers and alignment with the business goals. We will;
- Get employees managers and stakeholders, involved in envisioning and developing a vision that is aligned with the business that you do
- Build shared values and common beliefs among all levels of your organization
- Provide a conduit through the use of carefully designed experiential and facilitative activities to better communicate, the organizations critical roles to customers
- Gain the manager’s and employee’s participation, insights and commitment to quality and service
- Craft a well thought out vision and mission statement by facilitating the process
Group size: 40 participants
Duration: 2 days
Methodology : Why is our approach different? We incorporate a methodology that will use experiential activities, supported by facilitation techniques that includes use of graphic facilitation, group facilitation by peers and building of consensus. Shared with the learners are short impactful case studies that will include organization’s such as Google, Apple, National Library Board and 3M as a scaffold for learners to understand and invoke their inner passion to achieve a long term visionary and mission goals. Do get in touch with us and we can share with you the detailed program synopsis and the work we did in crafting the vision and mission statement.
Participant’s comment: What you will be reading below are the comments from our learners who attended this 2 days retreat. We kept the evaluation anonymous and we got back a rich overview of their views.
– “The discussion and games help us have a better understanding of our objectives. The tailoring of this retreat helps us form the vision and mission statement”
– “Help me to go with the vision/mission statement of the department and to be open to changes along the way to achieve the goal. It has been an impactful time during the retreat, where I bring back, with me practical knowledge”
– “Facilitator has effectively guided us through in our mission to develop our mission and vision statement”
– “It has been a very interesting workshop/ retreat. Very challenging. Thanks to Mr. Ebnu and facilitators and his team. I have enjoyed myself very much. I have leant many strategies which were useful for me to plan my goals. Thank you, Ebnu and Team”
This 2 days retreat that we faciltated for a Government agency was rated very highly by the learners too.
We can do this for you too. Do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +65 6315 2587.