Ebnu Etheris, holds a Masters degree in Instructional Design and was part of the pioneering team of executives who saw through the start up of Singapore’s first Budget Airline, Valuair. He was responsible for developing the airline’s Crisis planning systems and initiating blended learning in Flight operations.
He has worked as the Training Manager for the Millennium and Copthorne group of hotels, where he initiated and developed competency centred training programs for the hospitality industry. Furthermore he trained their Training Managers in executing experiential training programs at their respective Hotels. This includes his experience of having worked in the airlines, hospitality and the logistics industry.
He served as a commissioned officer in the Singapore Police Force and partakes very actively in triathlons and endurance sports. He literally walks his talk.
- Master’s Degree in Instructional Design and Technology,Nanyang Technological University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education and Training, University of Melbourne
- Diploma in Training and Development, University of Leicester
- Outdoor Educator Certification, University of Lancaster and Outward Bound Singapore with Simon Priest
- Certified Behavioural Consultant, DISC
- Belbin Team role accredited Consultant by Barrie Watson
- Master trainer workshop in Experiential learning and Adult learning facilitation by Prof. Colin Beard and Roger Greenway
- US trained DRIVE facilitator, program developed by Daniel H. Pink, from his book DRIVE
- Impact at level 3 and 4, of the Kirkpatrick model for training programs conducted over 2 years for an organization in the hospitality industry.
- Organizational development methodology to impact behavioral and structural change in organizations.
- Effectiveness in the use of technology by Teachers at a Primary school.
- Blended learning as a strategy using technology and face to face facilitation to acquire knowledge and skill.